Friday, April 19, 2013

Seo cover letter



Seo cover letter
Hi
Would you like to get high pr 100 blog comment in do-follow site. I can provide you link in a excel sheet, which 60 link keyword is name and 40 is website. All link must be
approved. It is very easy work to me.

I need only 3 or 4 days ti finish this work.

Thanks



Link building
Hi
" I agree with all conditions " I have a lot of experience to create backlink  from high PR site. I can provide backlink from all over the world, And they must be Real and do-follow.The backlinks must all be on actually PR3+ pages. The link you provide me with the backlink on it must be PR3+ and not the home page.All backlinks much be relievent UK  white hat. I send you link into a excel sheet.    

I need 10 days to finish the work.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment